Recent Challenges for the Adhesives Industry
Raw Materials Shortages
PVA, EVA and Crosslinking Polymers
- Stemming from the hard freeze in Southern Texas that happened months ago, the adhesives industry is facing raw materials supply shortages.
- Supply pipelines are beginning to see replenishment, but will likely take another month or more before impact eases completely.
- For now, adhesives companies across the country continue to feel the impacts of raw materials shortages.
- Hardest hit are the raw materials needed to produce PVA, EVA and Crosslinking polymers.
Unprecedented Cost Increases
Expect Industry Wide Cost Increases
- As the industry faces the long-term impacts of Covid-19, the supply shortage and other challenges with raw materials & shipping, price increases are hitting the industry.
- Expected Increases:
- Raw Materials
Questions or Concerns?
We're here for you!
Call us at 800-454-4583 or email email@example.com today!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.